EasyMind Add-on for Confluence
EasyMind enables you to create and work with mind maps directly within Confluence. Mind maps are immediately accessible and can be updated any time without the necessity of accessing external applications.
EasyMind has all the features of the current software designed for the creation of maps, such as themes, fonts, colors, shapes, lines, and allows you to insert a variety of brands, labels, emoticons, images, interactive links and much more…
Installation is easy and drag and drop operation makes very convenient. Simply insert a mind map using macros into Confluence. Finished maps are side attachments and are always available for editing. EasyMind respects set user rights for the Confluence side on which the map is located, and thereby prevents access to the attachment by unauthorized users.
- Artwork and map templates
- Handling multiple nodes at once (move, delete, change style, color, brand, …)
- Multi-line nodes
- Operation via mouse, keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop
- Many themes, fonts, colors, lines, markers, etc.
- Support of URL links
- It works on the basis of user rights on the side of Confluence, where the map is located
- Stores versions of mind mapping for tracking history
- Autosave, edit steps backward / forward
- Export to Image (PNG)
- Import and export from / to XMind, FreeMind, FreePlane
Use EasyMind for brainstorming and save your mind maps directly with individual projects. Manage your time more efficiently!
We can provide
- Professional consultation and analysis of possibility of using the system in enterprise
- Training of administrators and users of system
- Administration of system, hosting
- Integration with other enterprise systems
- Development of custom add-ons for the individual client’s needs
- Sell, installation and integration of own add-ons: Confbox add-on, Easy Mind add-on, SLA Plugin, Work Report plugin, ALM Pack
- Sell of 3rd party add-ons: choice of more than 1 000 application extending add-ons from Atlassian Marketplace
Petr Michálek Sales Director
+420 602 507 062